The nowBooks program has been designed to provide authors with the best possible publishing experience.
We offer a package of high-quality benefits designed to simplify the publication process and maximise dissemination.
Direct advantages to the author include:
- Global dissemination through Now Publishers distribution channels
- Optional inclusion on IEEE Xplore
- Metrics available to track the dissemination and impact of the book
- All published books are subject to peer-review
- Accepted manuscripts can be improved by comments from reviewers
Publishing and Production Services
- Personal support during the various stages of the publishing process
- Copy-editing of accepted book manuscripts can be applied to ensure consistency and quality of language use
- Modern production and typesetting techniques ensure highest quality of online and print presentation from the author/editor supplied source
- Books are published in print (hardcover and full-color), and as an e-Book
Indexing and Linking
- Published books are submitted to the leading indexing databases, SCOPUS and the Web of Science Book Citation Index
- Included on Google Scholar
- Details deposited in CrossRef for cross publisher linking
- DOI assigned to both full book and individual chapters
If you intend to write or are in the process of writing a book that fits within the format and scope,
we will be pleased to hear from you. Please contact the publisher to discuss your idea and its appropriateness.